Saturday 29th July 2017
|Team||Perth, WA||Enter Now|
Saturday 14th October 2017
|Team||Sydney, NSW||Enter Now|
In order to enter and compete in the event, competitors will need to have a basic level of fitness and navigational skills.
You also need to be able to meet the team’s participation fee and fundraising target.
Entry Cost for a team of 8
|Early Entry||$1,800 per team + GST||Before 28th Feb 2017: $1,800 per team + GST|
|Regular Entry||$1,800 per team + GST (unless sold out)||$2,500 per team + GST (unless sold out)|
|Fundraising Target||As part of this challenge each team fund raises for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Teams raise on average $10,000 each which goes directly to brightening the lives of seriously ill children in Australia.|
|Teams||8 people per team – Each team must have at least one team member of the opposite sex on the course at all times.|
Included in the team’s registration fee:
- Invitation to the Information Evening.
- Invitation to the training day covering navigation and event specific disciplines.
- A Starlight liaison person to help and support your fundraising activities.
- Regular communication from the GAC team and Starlight with updates and support.
- Marquee, table, chairs and cool box with sport drinks for your team at the event centre location.
- Maps, kayaks, race vests, one compasses per team, one emergency blanket per team, four whistles per team and one basic first aid kit per team.
- Race pack full of goodies from our sponsors.
- End of race meal and beer!
- Experienced and professionally run event with marshals, first aid and safety support.
- Photos of the team on the course.
Maximum Adventure is covered by its own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident insurance. It is strongly recommended to take out your own personal accident and ambulance cover for the event. Your private health insurance policy may include this, but you will need to check with them. All competitors are required to agree to the waiver when entering online.
Refunds and Cancellations
Entry cancellations can be made up to one month before the event date when a refund (less 20% administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date. Please send requests for refund in writing to Gary. If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, the event will be rescheduled where possible and no refunds will be issued. All withdrawals must be confirmed in writing before a refund will be issued.
Any fundraising money donated through online pages or offline donations directly to our Charity Partners before time of cancellation, will not be refunded.